- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Professionals who have turned corruption into a global phenomenon
- US stocks outlook: cloudy with meatloaves
- US banks' profits leave European rivals in the shade
- Citadel Securities agrees $22.6m settlement with SEC
- US enforcers clear their desks before Trump arrives
- Asian private banks target next generation of super-rich
- Banks rush to bond market ahead of rates rise
- SEC scrutinises the sale of Mozambique 'tuna bond'
- Chinese steel: those blasted mills
- Corporate year in review
As of last trade
Credit Suisse Group AG (CSGN:VTX) traded at 15.34, -15.44% below its 52-week high of 18.14, set on Jan 25, 2016.
9.76Jul 06 201618.14Jan 25 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||31.64bn CHF|
|EPS (TTM)||-3.06 CHF|
|Annual div (ADY)||0.70 CHF|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.50%|
|Div ex-date||May 19 2016|
|Div pay-date||Jun 06 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 24 2017 10:59 GMT.