- Cushman & Wakefield hires Tray Anderson as Americas Logistics & Industrial Lead
- Cushman & Wakefield Reports Revenue Growth for First Quarter 2019
- Cushman & Wakefield to Release First Quarter 2019 Earnings on May 7
- Cushman & Wakefield Recognized as a Top Employer for Diversity by Forbes
- Cushman & Wakefield represents CapitaLand in acquisition of Pufa Tower in Shanghai
- Cushman & Wakefield Announces Pricing of Public Offering by Selling Shareholders
- Cushman & Wakefield Announces Commencement of Public Offering by Selling Shareholders
- Greg Schuster Named President, Global Occupier Services, Americas
- Cushman & Wakefield increases U.S. Investment Market Share by 32 percent in 2018, continuing momentum
- Cushman & Wakefield acquires Australian trade services business
Cushman & Wakefield PLC (CWK:NYQ) closed at 18.01, -8.99% below its 52-week high of 19.79, set on May 01, 2019.
13.25Dec 26 201819.79May 01 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.98bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.5682 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 22 2019 21:02 BST.