- Cushman & Wakefield Enters into Strategic Joint Venture with Greystone’s Leading Multifamily Agency Lending & Servicing Platform
- Cushman & Wakefield to Release Third Quarter 2021 Earnings on November 4
- Cushman & Wakefield Acquires the South Carolina Operations of Its Long-Time Alliance Member Morton G. Thalhimer, Inc.
- Cushman & Wakefield Reports 40% of All Global Office Workers Have Returned to the Office, Predicts the Majority Will Return in Q1 2022
- RoadSync Establishes Flagship Office in Midtown Atlanta
- Cushman & Wakefield Represents Sterling Bay and J.P. Morgan Asset Management in the Sale of Class A Office Building in Chicago
- Cushman & Wakefield Hires Aubrey Waddell as Global Occupier Services’ Head of Commercial Operations
- Cushman & Wakefield Represents Tenant and Landlord in 96,000-SF Office/Life Sciences Headquarters Lease in San Diego
- RREAF Holdings, DLP Capital and 3650 REIT Partner in $534 Million Portfolio Acquisition
- Cushman & Wakefield Commits to Industry-Leading Science Based Targets and Reaching Net Zero Emissions Across Its Value Chain by 2050
Cushman & Wakefield PLC (CWK:NYQ) closed at 18.60, -4.32% below its 52-week high of 19.44, set on May 25, 2021.
10.78Oct 29 202019.44May 25 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.15bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.1363 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 22 2021 21:10 BST.