- Cushman & Wakefield Represents ShipFusion in New State-of-the-Art Fulfillment Facility
- Cushman & Wakefield to Acquire Multifamily Property Management Leader Pinnacle Property Management Services
- Cushman & Wakefield Named Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality for Second Consecutive Year
- Cushman & Wakefield Advises DTZ Investors in $178M Acquisition of Tesco Irish Distribution Facility on Behalf of South Korean Investor
- Cushman & Wakefield to Webcast Investor Day on March 10
- Cushman & Wakefield Represents Landlord in Chicago-area Lease Renewal by US Foods
- Cushman & Wakefield to Release Fourth Quarter 2019 Earnings on February 27
- Cushman & Wakefield Acquires Berlin Consultancy acht+
- Cushman & Wakefield Study Shows How Demographic Shifts Will Impact the Global Workplace by 2030
- Operation FINALLY HOME, Cushman & Wakefield and Daniel Adams Construction Announce New Project in Moore County, North Carolina to Provide Mortgage-free, Custom-built Home for Wounded Veteran and Family
Cushman & Wakefield PLC (CWK:NYQ) closed at 19.65, -5.51% below its 52-week high of 20.80, set on Dec 20, 2019.
15.69Aug 23 201920.80Dec 20 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.31bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0576 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 14 2020 23:30 GMT.