- Cushman & Wakefield Sells Premier Medical Office Building in Maryland for $160M
- Angelique Brunner Joins Cushman & Wakefield Board of Directors
- Cushman & Wakefield Reports Financial Results for Second Quarter 2020
- Cushman & Wakefield Arranges $103M Construction Loan for Logan North Industrial Park
- Cushman & Wakefield Named a Best Employer for Women by Forbes
- Cushman & Wakefield and Binswanger Marketing Unique 14-Acre Development Site in Stamford, CT Called “Peninsula at Harbor Point”
- Cushman & Wakefield Represents RPG in Disposition of Two New Premier Industrial Assets in San Diego for $85 Million
- Cushman & Wakefield Releases 2019 Corporate Social Responsibility Report
- Cushman & Wakefield Completes $51M Sale of Three-Building Core Logistics Portfolio in the Baltimore-Washington Corridor
- Cushman & Wakefield and Placer.ai Partner to Deliver Retail Analytics
Cushman & Wakefield PLC (CWK:NYQ) closed at 11.20, 63.74% above the 52 week low of 6.84 set on Mar 19, 2020.
6.84Mar 19 202020.80Dec 20 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.47bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.6432 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 13 2020 21:10 BST.