- Cushman & Wakefield Arranges $75M Multifamily Sale on Behalf of JEM Holdings
- Cushman & Wakefield Arranges $107M Financing for Logistics Center in New Jersey
- Cushman & Wakefield Arranges $67M Multifamily Sale on Behalf of ApexOne Investment Partners
- Cushman & Wakefield Advises Sale of 441,500+ SF Class A Industrial Park in Las Vegas
- Cushman & Wakefield Named a 2022 Military Friendly® Gold Employer
- Cushman & Wakefield Reports Financial Results for Third Quarter 2021
- Cushman & Wakefield Named to Forbes World’s Top Female Friendly Companies 2021 List
- Cushman & Wakefield Makes Strategic Investment of $150 Million in WeWork
- Cushman & Wakefield Enters into Strategic Joint Venture with Greystone’s Leading Multifamily Agency Lending & Servicing Platform
- Cushman & Wakefield to Release Third Quarter 2021 Earnings on November 4
Cushman & Wakefield PLC (CWK:NYQ) closed at 18.66, -7.94% below its 52-week high of 20.27, set on Nov 08, 2021.
13.89Jan 15 202120.27Nov 08 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.17bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.335 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 02 2021 21:10 GMT.