- Cushman & Wakefield to Host Investor Day via Webcast Only on March 10
- Michelle M. MacKay Will Join Cushman & Wakefield as Chief Operating Officer
- Cushman & Wakefield Reports Strong Revenue Growth for Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2019
- Cushman & Wakefield Acquires Colvill Office Properties in Houston
- Cushman & Wakefield Named to IAOP® 2020 Global Outsourcing 100® List
- Cushman & Wakefield Represents ShipFusion in New State-of-the-Art Fulfillment Facility
- Cushman & Wakefield to Acquire Multifamily Property Management Leader Pinnacle Property Management Services
- Cushman & Wakefield Named Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality for Second Consecutive Year
- Cushman & Wakefield Advises DTZ Investors in $178M Acquisition of Tesco Irish Distribution Facility on Behalf of South Korean Investor
- Cushman & Wakefield to Webcast Investor Day on March 10
Cushman & Wakefield PLC (CWK:NYQ) closed at 10.09, 47.51% above the 52 week low of 6.84 set on Mar 19, 2020.
6.84Mar 19 202020.80Dec 20 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.58bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0038 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 01 2020 21:10 BST.