- Cushman & Wakefield Announces Pricing of Public Offering by Selling Shareholders
- Cushman & Wakefield Announces Commencement of Public Offering by Selling Shareholders
- Greg Schuster Named President, Global Occupier Services, Americas
- Cushman & Wakefield increases U.S. Investment Market Share by 32 percent in 2018, continuing momentum
- Cushman & Wakefield acquires Australian trade services business
- Cushman & Wakefield Represents Thor Equities Group in Securing Mondelez International Office Relocation
- Cushman & Wakefield Reports Strong Revenue Growth for Fourth Quarter 2018 and Record Full Year 2018 Financial Performance
- HFF and Cushman & Wakefield Close $284M Financing for Acquisition and Recapitalization of a 10-Building, 1.68M SF Office Park in Buckhead
- Cushman & Wakefield Brokers $106.7M Multifamily Portfolio Sale for Varden Capital Properties
- Cushman & Wakefield Arranged Sale and Project Financing for Riu Hotels & Resorts’ Urban Hotel Line, Riu Plaza in Toronto
Cushman & Wakefield PLC (CWK:NYQ) closed at 18.07, -7.90% below its 52-week high of 19.62, set on Mar 05, 2019.
13.25Dec 26 201819.62Mar 05 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.79bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.02 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 21 2019 20:02 BST.