- Cushman & Wakefield Appoints Head of Life Sciences for UK
- Cushman & Wakefield and Broll Sign Exclusive African Affiliation
- Richard A. McGinn Joins Cushman & Wakefield Board of Directors
- Prominent Capital Markets Team Joins Cushman & Wakefield
- Cushman & Wakefield Named Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality
- Cushman & Wakefield Acquires Austin Operations of Peloton Commercial Real Estate
- Cushman & Wakefield Hires Cameron Ahrens as Asia Pacific Head of Integrated Facilities Management
- Cushman & Wakefield Providing Bank of the West with Integrated Facilities Management Services in the U.S.
- Cushman & Wakefield Forms Strategic Alliance with Service-Disabled-Veteran-Owned Real Estate Services Provider
- KBS Renews 40,000-Square-Foot Lease with Cushman & Wakefield at Northland Center
Cushman & Wakefield PLC (CWK:NYQ) closed at 18.56, -6.22% below its 52-week high of 19.79, set on May 01, 2019.
13.25Dec 26 201819.79May 01 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.90bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.5682 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 19 2019 21:02 BST.