- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Deutsche Asset Management launches research institute
- Power struggle at Guggenheim Partners rattles a Wall Street star
- Citigroup and Deutsche Bank give Frankfurt a Brexit boost
- Europe: No country for Chinese buyers?
- ECB probes HNA and Qatar stakes in Deutsche Bank
- QIA: feeling the heat
- Banks pressed to release more non-financial data
- US pursues North Korea funds through 8 global banks
- Theresa May needs 'reality check' on Brexit says SNP
- FCA fines dip sharply despite record number of investigations
Deutsche Bank AG (DBKGN:PAR) closed at 15.62, 1,180.29% above the 52 week low of 1.22 set on Oct 07, 2016.
1.22Oct 07 201684.39Jun 09 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||37.55bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.02 |
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Jul 21 2017.