- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- What’s behind the weakening US dollar?
- SoftBank seeks to join Swiss Re board in $10bn stake talks
- Coal chief warns against ‘green’ failure to back industry
- HNA stake in Deutsche Bank cut to 8.8%
- Higher bond yields fail to arrest an ever-weakening dollar
- Allianz lifts payout despite surge in catastrophe claims
- Stocks to watch: WPP, Vivendi, Evraz, Restaurant Group, Kraft
- US stocks add to gains as bulls shrug off inflation worries
- HNA steps up efforts to reassure on ‘very healthy’ finances
- US inflation increase was broad-based in January
Deutsche Bank AG (DBKGN:PAR) closed at 14.17, 7.24% above its 52-week low of 13.22, set on Sep 20, 2017.
13.22Sep 20 201784.39Jun 09 2017
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 12 2017.