- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Poland's banks 'ready for consolidation'
- Week in Review, November 18
- Deutsche Bank/Cerberus: cart before horse
- Cerberus takes stake in Deutsche Bank sparking merger speculation
- US banks' 'stop-gap' Brexit plans set to retain hundreds of London financial jobs
- Deutsche Bank CEO questions EU's clearing quest
- Deutsche Bank: boom-to-nearly-bust
- 'Bring in Your Parents Day' at the Financial Times
- Restructuring costs set to temper Commerzbank profits
- How Deutsche Bank's high-stakes gamble went wrong
Deutsche Bank AG (DBKGN:PAR) closed at 14.17, 9.52% above its 52-week low of 12.94, set on Dec 20, 2016.
12.94Dec 20 201684.39Jun 09 2017
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Oct 12 2017.