- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Poland's banks 'ready for consolidation'
- Week in Review, November 18
- Deutsche Bank/Cerberus: cart before horse
- Cerberus takes stake in Deutsche Bank sparking merger speculation
- US banks' 'stop-gap' Brexit plans set to retain hundreds of London financial jobs
- Deutsche Bank CEO questions EU's clearing quest
- Deutsche Bank: boom-to-nearly-bust
- 'Bring in Your Parents Day' at the Financial Times
- Restructuring costs set to temper Commerzbank profits
- How Deutsche Bank's high-stakes gamble went wrong
Deutsche Bank AG (DBKX.N:GER) closed at 16.35, -8.27% below its 52-week high of 17.82, set on Jan 26, 2017.
12.68Nov 29 201617.82Jan 26 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||33.53bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.4933 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.19 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.17%|
|Div ex-date||May 19 2017|
|Div pay-date||May 23 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 20 2017 16:35 GMT.