- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- HSBC caps back-office bonuses for thousands despite profit bounce
- Brexit anxieties grow over London’s market infrastructure
- HNA turns to private equity for funding with share pledge
- Qualcomm goes on the offensive
- Stocks to watch: AA, FirstGroup, Glencore, Wolters, LendingClub
- Opening Quote: HSBC’s Gulliver goes out on a (not quite so) high
- Deutsche Bank plots March IPO of asset management unit
- Is Softbank’s maverick boss really another Warren Buffett?
- Weakening dollar behind gold and yen’s rise
- Deutsche Bank cuts up to 500 investment banking and trading jobs
As of last trade
Deutsche Bank AG (DBKX.N:GER) traded at 13.42, 8.49% above its 52-week low of 12.37, set on Feb 09, 2018.
12.37Feb 09 201817.69May 09 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||28.07bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.3255 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.19 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.42%|
|Div ex-date||May 19 2017|
|Div pay-date||May 23 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 22 2018 12:30 GMT.