- Family offices are in a talent grab for young impact investors
- ESG wake-up call for pension laggards
- Fintech offers fresh ways to finance an MBA
- ETF industry’s record-breaking growth streak in danger of ending
- China’s Tencent Music postpones IPO as market turmoil strikes
- If the Treasury names China a currency manipulator, it's purely political
- Banks sell €1.3bn of junk bonds for CVC-Recordati deal
- SoftBank lines up bankers for record IPO of mobile unit
- That was nuts. Is this the crash?
- China’s HNA in talks with Brookfield over Swissport International
As of last trade
Deutsche Bank AG (DBKX.N:GER) traded at 9.40, 7.32% above its 52-week low of 8.76, set on Jun 27, 2018.
8.76Jun 27 201817.13Dec 18 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||19.42bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.078 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.11 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.17%|
|Div ex-date||May 25 2018|
|Div pay-date||May 29 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 12 2018 16:35 BST.