- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Is Softbank’s maverick boss really another Warren Buffett?
- Weakening dollar behind gold and yen’s rise
- Deutsche Bank cuts up to 500 investment banking and trading jobs
- Hedge funds forced to cut fees to lure investors
- Deutsche Bank to lay off up to 500 at investment bank
- What’s behind the weakening US dollar?
- SoftBank seeks to join Swiss Re board in $10bn stake talks
- Coal chief warns against ‘green’ failure to back industry
- HNA stake in Deutsche Bank cut to 8.8%
- Higher bond yields fail to arrest an ever-weakening dollar
Deutsche Bank AG (DBKX.N:GER) closed at 13.19, 6.66% above its 52-week low of 12.37, set on Feb 09, 2018.
12.37Feb 09 201817.69May 09 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||26.71bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.3255 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.19 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.47%|
|Div ex-date||May 19 2017|
|Div pay-date||May 23 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 19 2018 16:35 GMT.