- Christian Sewing: Struggling to make Deutsche Bank seem dull
- The London Report: Tesco bounces on hopes of cash return
- Stocks to watch: Altria, Cronos, Tesco, IMI, Rotork, IP Group, ABF
- Indonesian dynasties sue foreign banks and investors
- Makram Azar goes media shy
- Germany’s demerger mania requires tougher scrutiny
- Markets predictions: 2019 to bring new level of uncertainty
- Europe’s quiet new culture wars over LGBTI rights
- Switzerland faces stark choice on EU integration deal
- What is the yield curve and why has it spooked investors?
Deutsche Bank AG (DBKX.N:GER) closed at 7.71, 0.46% above its 52-week low of 7.67, set on Dec 06, 2018.
7.67Dec 06 201817.13Dec 18 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||15.92bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.2853 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.11 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.43%|
|Div ex-date||May 25 2018|
|Div pay-date||May 29 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 07 2018 16:35 GMT.