- Will currency traders’ Brexit bets reflect pessimistic Europe?
- Investment banking: The battle for Barclays
- Top Deutsche Bank executive drawn into tax loophole probe
- FT readers upbeat about the year ahead for equities
- Bigger risks to US Treasuries than China playing games
- Germany steps up work on potential Deutsche-Commerzbank tie-up
- Société Générale: snow drop
- Economists react to May’s Brexit House of Commons defeat
- Stocks to watch: Fiserv, Pearson, Bovis, Reckitt, Heineken, InBev
- Bets on pound volatility point to Brexit delay
Deutsche Bank AG (DBKX.N:GER) closed at 8.00, 19.77% above the 52 week low of 6.68 set on Dec 27, 2018.
6.68Dec 27 201816.21Jan 24 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||16.53bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.2853 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.11 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.38%|
|Div ex-date||May 25 2018|
|Div pay-date||May 29 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2019 16:35 GMT.