- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Power struggle at Guggenheim Partners rattles a Wall Street star
- Citigroup and Deutsche Bank give Frankfurt a Brexit boost
- Europe: No country for Chinese buyers?
- ECB probes HNA and Qatar stakes in Deutsche Bank
- QIA: feeling the heat
- Banks pressed to release more non-financial data
- US pursues North Korea funds through 8 global banks
- Theresa May needs 'reality check' on Brexit says SNP
- FCA fines dip sharply despite record number of investigations
- Deutsche Bank boosts German base to cope with chaotic Brexit
Deutsche Bank AG (DBKX.N:GER) closed at 15.63, -12.33% below its 52-week high of 17.82, set on Jan 26, 2017.
8.83Sep 30 201617.82Jan 26 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||32.74bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.8732 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.19 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.20%|
|Div ex-date||May 19 2017|
|Div pay-date||May 23 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 21 2017 16:35 BST.