- Dexcom to Host Investor Day on June 23, 2023
- Dexcom Announces Upcoming Conference Presentation
- Dexcom Showcases Accuracy, Reliability and Ease of Use of Its Dexcom G6 CGM System at the 66th Annual Meeting of the Japan Diabetes Society
- Dexcom Prices Upsized Offering of $1.1 Billion of 0.375% Convertible Senior Notes Due 2028
- Dexcom rtCGM is Likely to be Cost-Saving, Study Suggests
- Dexcom Announces Proposed Offering of $1.0 Billion of Convertible Senior Notes
- Dexcom Reports First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- Dexcom G6 Real-Time CGM System Now Accessible to Any Eligible Client Managing Diabetes With Insulin Through NIHB
- Dexcom Commends Decision to Expand CGM Medicare Coverage to Include People With Diabetes Using All Types of Insulin
- Dexcom Schedules First Quarter 2023 Earnings Release and Conference Call for April 27, 2023 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time
Dexcom Inc (DC4:HAN) closed at 110.94, -9.11% below its 52-week high of 122.06, set on Nov 01, 2022.
64.65Jun 17 2022122.06Nov 01 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||46.40bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.6901 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 08 2023 07:41 BST.