- DoubleVerify to Participate in the 17th Annual Needham Technology & Media Conference on Tuesday, May 17th, 2022
- DoubleVerify Global Insights Report: As Ad Dollars Move to Connected TV, Fraud Schemes Spike 70% Globally
- DoubleVerify CEO and CFO to Participate in Fireside Chat with Canaccord Genuity on Friday, May 13, 2022
- DoubleVerify Reports First Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- DoubleVerify Earns MRC Accreditation for Independent Third-Party Viewability Reporting on YouTube
- DoubleVerify Appoints Andrew Smith as SVP of Product for its Growing Publisher Business
- DoubleVerify to Announce First Quarter 2022 Financial Results on May 10, 2022
- DoubleVerify Exposes ‘ViperBot,’ a New Global Fraud Scheme Attempting to Defraud Advertisers of Over $8 Million Each Month
- DoubleVerify Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Financial Results
- DOUBLEVERIFY STUDY: Over 60% of Publishers Expect Revenue to Increase in the Post-Third Party Cookie Era
DoubleVerify Holdings Inc (DV:NYQ) closed at 21.22, 23.23% above the 52 week low of 17.22 set on May 10, 2022.
17.22May 10 202248.42Jun 29 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.39bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.1472 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 18 2022 21:10 BST.