- DaVita Supports 55,000 Teammates amid COVID-19 Crisis
- DaVita Hospital Services Group Names New Chief Medical Officer
- Telehealth App Helps Connect Dialysis Patients Treating at Home
- DaVita Names Kenny Gardner Chief People Officer
- DaVita Inc. 4th Quarter 2019 Results
- DaVita Inc. Schedules 4th Quarter 2019 Investor Conference Call
- DaVita Celebrates 2019 Achievements
DaVita Inc (DVA:NYQ) closed at 73.09, -18.92% below its 52-week high of 90.15, set on Feb 12, 2020.
43.40May 31 201990.15Feb 12 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||9.18bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.73 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 27 2020 22:30 BST.