- Wall Street surges 2 per cent in the wake of US midterms
- Wednesday’s winners and losers on Wall St: Coty, DaVita, Twilio
- Stocks to watch: Sophos, G4S, Fresenius, M&S, JD Wetherspoon, ITV
- Apollo to buy hospital chain LifePoint for $5.6bn in rural healthcare bet
- Cigna grabs vital scale with $67bn deal for Express Scripts
Davita Inc (DVA:NYQ) closed at 62.43, 15.16% above the 52 week low of 54.21 set on Nov 20, 2017.
54.21Nov 20 201780.71Jan 11 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||10.36bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.15 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 16 2018 21:02 GMT.