- Digital Transformation Failure: EPAM Continuum Study Finds Business and Tech Leaders Out of Sync on Critical Topics
- Mastering Cloud Complexity Remains a Challenge, Finds New EPAM Continuum Report
- EPAM Reports Results for First Quarter 2023 and Updates Full Year Outlook
- EPAM and Sitecore Announce Enhanced Strategic Alliance to Enable Large Enterprise Digital Transformation Deployments for Sitecore's Technologies
- EPAM Announces Date for First Quarter 2023 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- EPAM Named as a Top IT Sourcing Vendor in the Nordics by Whitelane Research
- EPAM Recognized as a Top IT Sourcing Vendor in the Netherlands
- EPAM Joins Drink Without Waste Initiative to Help Combat Hong Kong's Plastic Pollution Crisis
- EPAM Welcomes DeAnne Aguirre to its Board of Directors
Epam Systems Inc (E3M:MUN) closed at 240.70, 13.64% above the 52 week low of 211.80 set on May 11, 2023.
211.80May 11 2023447.25Aug 18 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||14.94bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||7.28 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 30 2023 07:01 BST.