- Millennials Undeterred From Purchasing Homes Despite Rising Interest Rates, Latest Ellie Mae Millennial Tracker Finds
- Ellie Mae’s Jeff Benjamin Honored with HousingWire 2018 Vanguard Award
- Dan Madden to Join Ellie Mae as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Ellie Mae Extends Deadline for Encompass Innovation Challenge to December 20, 2018
- Ellie Mae Goes All-In on AWS
- Ellie Mae Named One of the Fastest Growing Companies in North America for Sixth Consecutive Year on Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500™
- October Origination Insight Report From Ellie Mae Sees Closing Rates Rise to Highest Percentage in 2018
- Radian Partners with Ellie Mae’s TQL to Offer Mortgage Insurance to Customers
- Millennial Homebuyers Complete Purchase Loans Despite Rising Interest Rates, Ellie Mae Millennial Tracker Finds
- Arch MI’s New Integration with Ellie Mae’s TQL Program Brings Improved Efficiency and Speed to the MI Ordering Process
Ellie Mae Inc (ELLI:NYQ) closed at 64.15, 4.29% above its 52-week low of 61.51, set on Oct 26, 2018.
61.51Oct 26 2018116.90Jun 20 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.24bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.665 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 14 2018 21:02 GMT.