- June Origination Insight Report from Ellie Mae Sees Purchase Percentage Continue to Rise While Closing Rates on Purchases Remain Strong
- Ellie Mae to Report Second Quarter 2018 Results on July 26, 2018
- Lucky Supermarkets Join Ellie Mae Classic at TPC Stonebrae As Celebrity Shootout Title Sponsor; Tickets Now on Sale at 70 Bay Area Locations
- Millennial Credit Scores Are “All Over the Map,” May Ellie Mae Millennial Tracker™ Finds
- Ellie Mae Delivers a True Digital Mortgage With General Availability of Encompass Consumer Connect
- Ellie Mae President and CEO Jonathan Corr Named a Glassdoor Top CEO in 2018
- May Origination Insight Report From Ellie Mae Sees Purchase Percentage of Closed Loans Reach Its Highest Point Since Ellie Mae Began Report
- BBMC Mortgage Named Ellie Mae Classic Military Day Sponsor
- Purchase Loans to Millennials Steadily Increased Even as Interest Rates Rose, According to Ellie Mae Millennial Tracker™
- Ellie Mae’s Brian Brown and Vikas Rao Named HousingWire Rising Stars
Ellie Mae Inc (ELLI:NYQ) closed at 104.47, -10.63% below its 52-week high of 116.90, set on Jun 20, 2018.
79.71Aug 21 2017116.90Jun 20 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.62bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.03 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 18 2018 21:02 BST.