- Ellie Mae’s True Digital Mortgage Reduces Application Close Time by Three Days
- Ellie Mae Now Accepting Nominations for Ellie Mae Hall of Fame
- Ellie Mae’s Adam Krause Named to HousingWire’s 2018 Insiders List
- Single Millennials Were Most Likely to Buy a Home in These Cities in July According to Ellie Mae Millennial Tracker
- Digital Mortgage Solutions Improve the Loan Process, New Ellie Mae Survey Finds
- TD Bank Implements Ellie Mae’s Encompass Digital Mortgage Solution
- First Data Announces Integration with Ellie Mae® to Facilitate Lending-Related Payments
- July Origination Insight Report From Ellie Mae Sees Purchase Percentage and Closing Rates Hold Steady
- Ellie Mae Announces New Major Release of Encompass Digital Mortgage Solution
- Sponsors Announced for 2018 Ellie Mae Classic at TPC Stonebrae
Ellie Mae Inc (ELLI:NYQ) closed at 98.41, 21.93% above the 52 week low of 80.71 set on Sep 28, 2017.
80.71Sep 28 2017116.90Jun 20 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.41bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.7699 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 18 2018 21:02 BST.