- Equitable Names Robin M. Raju Head of Individual Retirement
- Equitable Holdings Announces $600 Million Share Repurchase Authorization
- Equitable Holdings Declares Common and Preferred Stock Dividends
- Equitable Holdings Reports Full Year and Fourth Quarter 2019 Results
- Equitable Holdings Schedules Announcement of Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2019 Results
- Announcing Equitable: A New Day for a 160-Year-Old Financial Services Company
Equitable Holdings Inc (EQH PR A:NYQ) closed at 18.50, -30.54% below its 52-week high of 26.63, set on Feb 18, 2020.
9.25Mar 18 202026.63Feb 18 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||1.57 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||8.51%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 04 2020|
|Div pay-date||Mar 16 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 27 2020 22:30 BST.