- Enerplus to Present at the 51st Annual Scotia Howard Weil Energy Conference - March 7
- Enerplus Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial and Operating Results; 2023 Guidance; Updates Five-Year Outlook Through 2027
- Enerplus Announces 2022 Year End Reserves Results
- Enerplus Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend for March 2023
- Enerplus to Report Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2022 Results & Reserves February 23
As of last trade,
Enerplus Corp (ERF:TOR) traded at 19.79, 36.67% above the 52 week low of 14.48 set on Jul 14, 2022.
14.48Jul 14 202225.72Nov 04 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||4.28bn CAD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.23 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.2991 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.54%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 03 2023|
|Div pay-date||Mar 15 2023|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 23 2023 15:36 BST.