- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Five things to watch at Mobile World Congress
- Ericsson shares down 9% on fifth consecutive quarterly loss
- Ericsson records $2.5bn fourth quarter loss, shares slide
- Nokia: all snakes, no ladders
- Nokia shares down over networks business woes
- Ericsson shows signs of recovery as market stays tough
- European telco chiefs protest over proposed new rules
- Ericsson: Ron the resurrectionist
- Ericsson chooses Ronnie Leten as chairman
- Tech licensing system that keeps the giants in check
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (ERICB:PAR) closed at 54.30, -15.54% below its 52-week high of 64.29, set on Jun 02, 2017.
0.7229Nov 09 201764.29Jun 02 2017
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 29 2017.