- FT NewsFT News
- Nokia: all snakes, no ladders
- Nokia shares down over networks business woes
- Ericsson shows signs of recovery as market stays tough
- European telco chiefs protest over proposed new rules
- Ericsson: Ron the resurrectionist
- Ericsson chooses Ronnie Leten as chairman
- Tech licensing system that keeps the giants in check
- Telecoms groups outperform growth expectations
- Ericsson warns on shrinking telecoms equipment market
- Ericsson chairman Leif Johansson to step down under pressure from activist
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (ERICB:PAR) closed at 0.7448, 22.20% above the 52 week low of 0.6095 set on Dec 12, 2016.
0.6095Dec 12 201664.29Jun 02 2017
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Dec 07 2017.