- Video game maker EA cuts billings outlook after Battlefield delay
- US video game stocks hit by Tencent woes and China red tape
- Week ahead: Bank of England, US jobs, Apple results, Fed
- Liverpool FC hopes rock will help it hit £500m revenue goal
- Disney’s ESPN puts videogaming on primetime TV
- Fortnite makes eagerly anticipated debut on Nintendo Switch
- Trump-Kim summit, central bank meetings, World Cup
- EA jumps on strong revenue growth in 2017
- EA announces multiyear esports deal with NFL, ESPN, Disney
- Nintendo Switches gears
Electronic Arts Inc (ERT:DUS) closed at 95.45, 12.53% above the 52 week low of 84.82 set on Dec 05, 2017.
84.82Dec 05 2017128.85Jul 13 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||34.34bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.98 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 19 2018 16:05 BST.