- US authorities clear CVS’s $69bn takeover of Aetna
- DoJ clears Cigna’s $67bn acquisition of Express Scripts
- Activists: Conglomerates in the crosshairs
- Carl Icahn backs down over opposition to Cigna-Express Scripts deal
- M&A/activists: Carl cools it
- Best of Lex: your weekly round-up
- Glenview backs Cigna-Express Scripts deal after Icahn blast
- Rite Aid shares and bonds tumble after takeover deal collapses
- Megamergers are not a silver bullet for success
- An FT scoop, a Musk tweet and one of the craziest M&A tales ever
Express Scripts Holding Co (ESRX:NSQ) closed at 93.52, -3.81% below its 52-week high of 97.22, set on Oct 10, 2018.
55.80Oct 18 201797.22Oct 10 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||52.69bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||10.64 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 15 2018 21:00 BST.