- DGAP-News: Minimum distancing and visitor data: CTS EVENTIM makes events in times of Corona safer with digital solutions
- DGAP-News: CTS EVENTIM achieves balanced EBITDA in HY1/2020, in the midst of the coronavirus crisis and thanks to cost-cutting and efficiency-boosting measures
- DGAP-AFR: CTS Eventim AG & Co. KGaA: Preliminary announcement of the publication of financial reports according to Articles 114, 115, 117 of the WpHG [the German Securities Act]
- DGAP-News: CTS EVENTIM safeguards success of subsidiary Barracuda in midst of Austrian banking scandal
- CTS EVENTIM and Björn Ulvaeus join forces for show and dinner event Mamma Mia! The Party
- DGAP-Adhoc: CTS Eventim AG & Co. KGaA: Austrian subsidiary of CTS EVENTIM AG & Co. KGaA holds deposits with Commerzialbank Mattersburg im Burgenland AG
Cts Eventim AG & Co KgaA (EVD:MUN) closed at 41.42, 49.21% above the 52 week low of 27.76 set on Mar 19, 2020.
27.76Mar 19 202060.80Jan 27 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.02bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.462 |
|Annual div (ADY)||--|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.50%|
|Div ex-date||May 09 2019|
|Div pay-date||May 13 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 25 2020 07:00 BST.