- EIP Launches New Fund to Scale the Boldest Ideas in Climate Tech
- Evergy Files Missouri Rate Review to Recover Costs to Modernize Grid, Improve Reliability and Enhance Customer Service
- Evergy Seeks to Offer Energy Efficiency Programs for Kansas Customers
- Paragould, Evergy Commemorate Solar Project Now Online
- EIP Closes over $1 Billion in Latest Flagship Fund to Accelerate the Global Push Toward Net Zero
- Evergy Announces Third Quarter 2021 Results
Evergy Inc (EVRG:NYQ) closed at 63.35, -8.78% below its 52-week high of 69.45, set on Aug 27, 2021.
51.92Feb 22 202169.45Aug 27 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||14.53bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.82 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.29 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.64%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 18 2021|
|Div pay-date||Dec 20 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 27 2022 21:10 GMT.