- Production of ferro-molybdenum &vanadium pentoxide
- Production of ferro-molybdenum and ferro-vanadium
- Electrolyte Patent Received
- Price Monitoring Extension
- Second Price Monitoring Extn
- Further Investment of US$7 million by Vision Blue
- Final Results
- Vision Blue Investment Completion & Board Changes
- Vision Blue Further Investment & Board Changes
- Updated Investor Presentation
Ferro-Alloy Resources Ltd (FAR:LSE) closed at 31.50, -32.98% below its 52-week high of 47.00, set on Apr 13, 2021.
7.10Sep 30 202047.00Apr 13 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||114.61m GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.009 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Sep 22 2021 17:08 BST.