- US trade hawks seize their chance to reset China relations
- Fintech pair aim to disrupt industry with investments for millennials
- Avon lady gets a digital makeover
- Tech stock reshuffle sends US equity volumes soaring
- EU’s prime delivery of Amazon probe
- S&P 500 fails to match Dow with back-to-back record highs
- Twitter bug may have sent users’ private messages to external developers
- Eventbrite: just the ticket
- The vegan boom and my month on an animal-free diet
- A Template For Understanding Big Debt Crises by Ray Dalio — crisis measures
Facebook Inc (FBOK34:SAO) closed at 332.55, -17.91% below its 52-week high of 405.10, set on Jul 24, 2018.
252.73Mar 26 2018405.10Jul 24 2018
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 21 2018 20:05 BST.