- A selection of the FT’s biggest stories and best reads every Friday
- Alibaba: fake news
- Secrets and spies: can espionage ever be justified?
- Last ditch Greek debt deal hides economic reality
- Is the Facebook factor making equity markets more volatile?
- Authers’ Note: Fangs for the memories
- Intel chief quits over employee relationship
- Italy blocks Merkel bid to outwit immigration rebels
- Salvini threatens to remove anti-Mafia author’s police protection
- The Immeasurable World by William Atkins — library in the sands
247.33Jul 06 2017398.50Jun 21 2018
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes.