- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Jack Partagas to Become FCB Financial Holdings, Inc. New CFO
- FCB Financial Holdings, Inc. Named Top-10 Performing Bank by Bank Director for 2nd Consecutive Year
- Florida Community Bank Names Chris Rolle Central Florida Regional Executive & Commercial Banking Director
- FCB Financial Holdings, Inc. Surpasses $9.9 Billion in Assets and Reports Second Quarter 2017 Financial Results
- Organic Growth Fuels Florida Community Bank to Second Largest Independent Bank in Florida
- FCB Financial Holdings, Inc. Sets Earnings Release and Conference Call Date for Second Quarter 2017 Results
- Florida Community Bank Hosts Back to School Supplies Drive at All Banking Centers in July
FCB Financial Holdings Inc (FCB:NYQ) closed at 44.80, -10.98% below its 52-week high of 50.33, set on Mar 01, 2017.
35.55Nov 02 201650.33Mar 01 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.89bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.86 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 16 2017 21:02 BST.