- FCB Financial Holdings, Inc. Sets Earnings Release and Conference Call Date for Second Quarter 2018 Results
- Florida Community Bank Appoints Banking Industry Veteran, Roberto R. Muñoz to Lead FCB Commercial Banking Team for South Florida Market
- Florida Community Bank Completes Conversion of Floridian Community Bank Accounts and Banking Centers
- Florida Community Bank Assists First-Time and Veteran Homebuyers Achieve Their Dream of Homeownership
- Florida Community Bank Raises Funds, Backpacks and Awareness on Behalf of National Foster Care Month
- Florida Community Bank Pledges Funding Support to the Southwest Florida Women’s Foundation, Inc. and Its Earn-to-Learn Program
- FCB Financial Holdings, Inc. Reports Record First Quarter 2018 Financial Results
FCB Financial Holdings Inc (FCB:NYQ) closed at 58.70, -6.75% below its 52-week high of 62.95, set on Jun 07, 2018.
39.90Sep 07 201762.95Jun 07 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.74bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.40 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 17 2018 21:02 BST.