- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Fed's Jerome Powell calls for housing finance reform
- Trump allies push new Fannie and Freddie reform plan
- Fannie and Freddie shares plunge after court blow for investors
- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac: dreaming spirals
- Trump administration urged to overhaul Fannie and Freddie
- Citi sells mortgage servicing arm in $1bn deal
As of last trade,
Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp (FMCC:QBB) traded at 2.02, 16.76% above the 52 week low of 1.73 set on Jan 08, 2018.
1.73Jan 08 20184.27Feb 06 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.35bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.0148 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 16 2018 19:14 GMT.