- Finance of America Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Results
- Finance of America Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call on March 13, 2023
- Finance of America Issues Statement on the Proposed Sale of Commercial Lending Business
- Finance of America Issues Statement on the Proposed Sale of Incenter’s Title Insurance Business
- Essent Enters into Agreement to Acquire Title Insurance Operations
- FAR Launches HomeSafe Second: The Only Second-Lien Reverse Mortgage Product Empowering Older Americans to Tap Home Equity Without Making Monthly Payments
Finance of America Companies Inc (FOA:NYQ) closed at 1.45, 20.83% above the 52 week low of 1.20 set on Dec 07, 2022.
1.20Dec 07 20223.36Mar 21 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||86.18m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-3.04 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 21 2023 20:10 BST.