- DGAP-News: FUCHS confers Sponsorship Award of EUR 50,000 on 13 social projects in Mannheim
- DGAP-News: FUCHS PETROLUB SE with recovery in third quarter of 2020 - First nine months of 2020 still with significant decline in sales revenues and earnings due to the Covid-19 pandemic
- DGAP-News: FUCHS acquires high-performance silicone lubricant manufacturer in the US
- DGAP-News: FUCHS PETROLUB SE earns recognition as a John Deere 'Partner-level Supplier' and 'Parts Supplier of the Year'
- DGAP-Adhoc: FUCHS PETROLUB SE announces preliminary figures for the first nine months of 2020 and a new earnings (EBIT) outlook for the current financial year
- DGAP-News: FUCHS strengthens specialty business by acquiring the lubricants business of WELPONER SRL, Italy
- DGAP-News: FUCHS launches product line FUCHS BluEV for e-mobility
Fuchs Petrolub SE (FPE:BER) closed at 38.25, -5.90% below its 52-week high of 40.65, set on Jan 10, 2020.
24.35Mar 19 202040.65Jan 10 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||6.13bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||1.40 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.96 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.47%|
|Div ex-date||May 06 2020|
|Div pay-date||May 08 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 23 2020 17:45 GMT.