- DGAP-DD: FUCHS PETROLUB SE english
- DGAP-News: FUCHS confirms preliminary figures for the financial year 2019: Sales revenues of EUR 2.6 billion at previous year's lev-el, EBIT 16% below previous year
- DGAP-News: FUCHS publishes preliminary figures for 2019 financial year: Sales revenues at previous year's level at EUR 2.6 billion, EBIT 16% below previous year
- DGAP-AFR: FUCHS PETROLUB SE: Preliminary announcement of the publication of financial reports according to Articles 114, 115, 117 of the WpHG [the German Securities Act]
- DGAP-News: FUCHS successfully completes the acquisition of Nye Lubricants Inc., a high-performance specialty synthetic lubricant manufacturer in the US
Fuchs Petrolub SE (FPE:BER) closed at 27.75, 13.96% above the 52 week low of 24.35 set on Mar 19, 2020.
24.35Mar 19 202040.65Jan 10 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.07bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||1.64 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.94 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.39%|
|Div ex-date||May 08 2019|
|Div pay-date||May 10 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 27 2020 17:45 BST.