- Farfetch to Participate in Virtual Investor Conference
- Farfetch Announces Participation in Virtual Investor Conference
- Farfetch Announces Upcoming Investor Conference Participation and Filing of Annual Report on Form 20-F
- Farfetch Announces First Quarter 2020 Results
- Farfetch to Announce First Quarter 2020 Results
- Farfetch Announces Upsizing and Pricing of $350 Million Convertible Senior Notes Offering
- Farfetch Launches Private Placement of Convertible Senior Notes
- Farfetch Reports Preliminary Results for First Quarter 2020
Farfetch Ltd (FTCH:NYQ) closed at 19.60, -11.35% below its 52-week high of 22.11, set on Jul 23, 2019.
5.99Mar 18 202022.11Jul 23 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||6.66bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.09 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 08 2020 21:10 BST.