- H.B. Fuller Announces Quarterly Dividend
- H.B. Fuller Reports Third Quarter 2021 Results
- H.B. Fuller to Report Third Quarter 2021 Results on September 22, 2021
- H.B. Fuller Implements Surcharge to Recover Significant Cost Increases in Raw Materials and Related Services
- H.B. Fuller to Build New Facility in Egypt
- H.B. Fuller and Covestro Join Forces to Make Adhesives More Sustainable
HB Fuller Co (FUL:NYQ) closed at 68.35, -3.16% below its 52-week high of 70.58, set on May 10, 2021.
44.54Oct 29 202070.58May 10 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.50bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.81 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.67 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.00%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 13 2021|
|Div pay-date||Oct 28 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 15 2021 20:59 BST.