- Fulton Financial Corporation Declares Special Cash Dividend, Extends Timeframe for Stock Repurchase Program
- Dan Stolzer to Retire as Fulton’s Chief Legal Officer; Natasha Luddington Joins Corporation’s Senior Management Team
- Fulton Financial Announces Third Quarter 2021 Results
- Fulton Financial Corporation Announces Dates for Third Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Webcast
- Fulton Financial Corporation Names Anthony L. Cossetti as EVP, Chief Accounting Officer and Controller
- Fulton Financial Corporation Declares Quarterly Common and Preferred Dividends
Fulton Financial Corp (FULTP:NSQ) closed at 25.76, 3.32% above its 52-week low of 24.93, set on Jan 12, 2021.
24.93Jan 12 202127.42Aug 09 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||1.28 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.97%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 29 2021|
|Div pay-date||Oct 15 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 26 2021 17:33 GMT.