- Turkish banks: extend and pretend
- Turkish business feels the pain of currency crisis
- Stocks to watch: Esure, BBVA, Tui, Ashmore, Bayer, BAE, SSP
- Turkish bank shares on track for heaviest fall in five years
- ECB concerns grow over EU banks’ Turkey exposure as lira slides
- Turkey’s deepening crisis triggers retreat from equities
Turkiye Garanti Bankasi AS (GARAN:IST) closed at 6.03, 8.84% above its 52-week low of 5.54, set on Aug 13, 2018.
5.54Aug 13 201812.75Feb 01 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||25.32bn TRY|
|EPS (TTM)||1.70 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.4167 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||6.91%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 24 2018|
|Div pay-date||Apr 26 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 20 2018 10:39 BST.