- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Shocked commodity traders ask who might follow Rusal
- Rough days for Russian debt...
- Deripaska looks to Kremlin connections in battle to stay afloat
- Merkel warns Nord Stream 2 must protect Ukraine role
- Sanctions threaten Russia’s ranking as EM favourite
- Trade disputes reveal the EU’s strategic weakness
- US sanctions on oligarchs set to resonate globally
- US imposes sweeping sanctions on Russian business
- Deripaska share plunge acts as warning to Russian tycoons
- US imposes toughest Russian sanctions to date
As of last trade
Gazprom PAO (GAZP:MCX) traded at 144.75, -4.55% below its 52-week high of 151.65, set on Jan 23, 2018.
111.46Jun 15 2017151.65Jan 23 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.43tn RUB|
|EPS (TTM)||36.42 |
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Apr 18 2018.