- Uzbekistan turns to nuclear energy to power economy
- Vestager pushes for European Commission gender balance
- Poland adds to US natural gas imports with Sempra deal
- Gazprom shares fall after EU parliament seeks to block pipeline
- Nord Stream 2 is a trap of Germany’s own making
- Europe to boost Russian gas imports by 25% says Gazprom
- Frontrunners to succeed Merkel raise questions over Russian pipeline
- Russian analysts: Nord Stream 2 is no commercial project
- Romanian tax demand puts Black Sea gas on hold
- Moldova leader seeks balance between Russia and EU
Gazprom PAO (GAZP:MCX) closed at 156.90, -11.33% below its 52-week high of 176.95, set on Oct 09, 2018.
128.19Apr 09 2018176.95Oct 09 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.71tn RUB|
|EPS (TTM)||52.02 |
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Jan 16 2019.