- FT NewsFT News
- Gazprom's pipeline ambition faces test in European courts
- German politics: Russia's next target?
- Funds bet big on Russian rebound
- Rolls-Royce humbled by long list of corruption offences
- Rolls-Royce apologises 'unreservedly' for corrupt conduct
- Gazprom Neft strives to go it alone in Russian shale oil
- Gazprom moves to settle Brussels antitrust inquiry
- Margrethe Vestager, the woman who took the fight to Apple
- Bulgaria's reliance on Russian gas almost over
- Gazprom and Brussels agree to settle long-running dispute
As of last trade
Gazprom PAO (GAZP:MCX) traded at 138.50, 3.98% above its 52-week low of 133.20, set on Aug 03, 2016.
133.20Aug 03 2016170.43May 04 2016
|Market cap||3.28tn RUB|
|EPS (TTM)||35.95 RUB|
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Feb 20 2017.