- FT NewsFT News
- Gazprom Neft seeks foreign groups' technology to boost production
- Gazprom reaches draft antitrust deal with EU
- OMV to buy minority stake in large Russian gasfield
- Gazprom close to agreeing financing deal for $11bn gas pipeline
- Gazprom's pipeline ambition faces test in European courts
- German politics: Russia's next target?
- Funds bet big on Russian rebound
- Rolls-Royce humbled by long list of corruption offences
- Rolls-Royce apologises 'unreservedly' for corrupt conduct
- Gazprom Neft strives to go it alone in Russian shale oil
As of last trade
Gazprom PAO (GAZP:MCX) traded at 128.80, 1.26% above its 52-week low of 127.20, set on Mar 15, 2017.
127.20Mar 15 2017170.43May 04 2016
|Market cap||3.05tn RUB|
|EPS (TTM)||35.95 RUB|
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Mar 27 2017.