- Griffon Corporation Schedules Conference Call To Discuss Third Quarter Financial Results
- Griffon to Participate at the 21st Annual CJS Securities “New Ideas” Summer Conference
- Griffon Announces the Retirement of Steven M. Lynch and the Appointment of Victor L. Weldon as President of Clopay Corporation
- Griffon Corporation Announces Second Quarter Results
- Griffon Corporation Declares Quarterly Dividend
Griffon Corp (GFF:NYQ) closed at 24.33, -16.65% below its 52-week high of 29.19, set on May 10, 2021.
17.92Sep 09 202029.19May 10 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.38bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.79 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.32 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.32%|
|Div ex-date||May 19 2021|
|Div pay-date||Jun 17 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 23 2021 21:10 BST.