- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Authers' Note: Lossmaking recordbreakers
- Big investors press banks over Dakota Access pipeline
- Credit du Nord buys Aviva out of bancassurance joint venture
- SocGen auto leasing: va-va-voom
- Streamlined retail banking business helps SocGen beat expectations
- France's BPCE sells new kind of bank debt to Japanese
- Société Générale: déclinisme denied
- Equatorial Guinea accuses SocGen bankers of being "spies"
- Week in Review, December 10
- SocGen to fight tax clawback over Kerviel losses
Societe Generale (GLE:PAR) closed at 41.43, -16.09% below its 52-week high of 49.38, set on Jan 04, 2017.
25.00Jun 24 201649.38Jan 04 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||33.46bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||4.26 EUR|
|Annual div (ADY)||2.20 EUR|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.24%|
|Div ex-date||May 25 2016|
|Div pay-date||May 27 2016|
|Next div ex-date||May 31 2017|
|Next div pay-date||Jun 02 2017|
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Feb 24 2017 16:35 GMT.