- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- France's BPCE sells new kind of bank debt to Japanese
- Société Générale: déclinisme denied
- Equatorial Guinea accuses SocGen bankers of being "spies"
- Week in Review, December 10
- SocGen to fight tax clawback over Kerviel losses
- European banks brace as they prepare to disclose US accounts
- Week in Review, November 5
- Location, location, dislocation: Banks in Brexit office dilemma
- SocGen boosted by investment banking and international operations
- Brexit vote puts brake on flow of French bankers to London
Societe Generale (GLE:PAR) closed at 44.84, -9.19% below its 52-week high of 49.38, set on Jan 04, 2017.
25.00Jun 24 201649.38Jan 04 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||37.03bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||4.62 EUR|
|Annual div (ADY)||2.00 EUR|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.36%|
|Div ex-date||May 25 2016|
|Div pay-date||May 27 2016|
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Jan 23 2017 16:35 GMT.