- Google and Facebook push back on Vietnam’s sweeping cyber law
- Vietnam says Google weighing setting up a local office
- Google and Facebook face Australia crackdown over market power
- Google+ to shut down in April after new security flaw found
- Waymo’s driverless taxis are not free of labour costs
- Should the US rein in share buybacks?
- CSI and the art of the smartphone
- Investors unlikely to rush back into tech sector
- Let’s be careful out there
- Google’s Obi Felten: ‘You can’t cast half the population as villains and the other half as victims’
Alphabet Inc (GOGL34F:SAO) closed at 169.36, 53.96% above the 52 week low of 110.00 set on Mar 29, 2018.
110.00Mar 29 2018230.00Aug 24 2018
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 13 2018 14:22 GMT.