- Saudi Arabia conference, Ireland elections, ECB meeting
- Doubts grow over US equity outlook
- Is the UK construction industry having its ‘uber moment’?
- Week ahead: US GDP, ECB, Davos in the Desert
- Planned IPO will test the value of Uber’s network
- Money for nothing: copyright law, YouTube, and the future of music [Part I]
- Tech investors still nervous despite Netflix rally
- Is cyber security too secretive?
- Uber considers spinning off self-driving car unit
- Investors brace for market tumble — BofA survey
Alphabet Inc (GOGL34F:SAO) closed at 164.40, 49.45% above the 52 week low of 110.00 set on Mar 29, 2018.
110.00Mar 29 2018230.00Aug 24 2018
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 19 2018 15:05 BST.