- Results disappointment only a scratch on Netflix’s January surge
- Driverless car start-up recruits female chief from Intel
- US earnings season kicks off: here’s what to watch
- Prosperity, by Colin Mayer
- Dropbox: cloud nein
- Life Biosciences joins the longevity race
- Waymo’s human concierge and robot driver
- Self-driving car start-up Aurora expected to raise $500m
- The tech sector is over
- Guest post: Private equity – tech's best kept secret
Alphabet Inc (GOGL35F:SAO) closed at 165.29, -19.29% below its 52-week high of 204.79, set on Aug 28, 2018.
105.00Jan 22 2018204.79Aug 28 2018
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2019 19:03 GMT.