- GOL Finance Prices International Offering of US$ 150 Million
- GOL To Launch Network of 250 eVTOL Aircraft in Brazil
- GOL Refinances R$1.2 Billion of Short-Term Debt, Concluding Liability Management Program
- GOL and American Airlines Upgrade to Exclusive Codeshare Agreement
- Brazil's GOL Linhas Aéreas now fully powered by Sabre's passenger service system
- UATP Partners With BitPay To Tap Into Cryptocurrency's Growing Payment Popularity
- GOL discloses preliminary traffic figures for August 2021
- GOL discloses preliminary traffic figures for July 2021
- GOL Accelerates its Fleet Transformation from Boeing 737 NG to Boeing 737 MAX
- GOL announces Investor Update
Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes SA (GOLL11:SAO) closed at 6.10, 38.64% above the 52 week low of 4.40 set on Nov 06, 2020.
4.40Nov 06 202019.20Dec 14 2020
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 24 2021 20:11 BST.