- Vueling joins forces with BitPay and UATP to accept cryptocurrencies as an alternative method of payment
- GOL discloses preliminary traffic figures for May 2022
- GOL Announces Executive Leadership Transition
- GOL's Controlling Shareholder Announces Signing of a Master Contribution Agreement
- Principal Shareholders of Avianca and Controlling Shareholder of GOL to Create Abra Group, a Leading Air Transportation Group Across Latin America
- GOL discloses preliminary traffic figures for April 2022
- GOL Announces First Quarter 2022 Results
- Mystifly Joins UATP Network
- GOL Signs Landmark Cargo and Logistics Services Agreement with Mercado Livre
- Closing of Previously Announced Exclusive Codeshare Agreement Between GOL and American Airlines
Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes SA (GOLL11:SAO) closed at 2.20, 10.00% above its 52-week low of 2.00, set on Jun 17, 2022.
2.00Jun 17 20228.70Jul 13 2021
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 23 2022.