- Treat social media like email and search engines
- This is a tech bubble, when's the crash?
- Amazon results trounce Wall Street expectations
- Apple to start paying Irish back taxes
- Amazon shares hit all-time high as profits trounce expectations
- Strong earnings help tech sector end losing streak
- Lex letter from San Francisco: Scooter wars and space travel
- NYSE plan to expand floor-traded stocks hits snag
- Alphabet boosts spending as revenues soar
- Alphabet: spend, spend, spend
As of last trade
Alphabet Inc (GOOG:NSQ) traded at 1,077.66, -9.20% below its 52-week high of 1,186.89, set on Jan 29, 2018.
894.79Jul 03 20171,186.89Jan 29 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||752.06bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||37.70 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 24 2018 18:54 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Alphabet Inc shares was Buy at 660.00 on 11 Aug 2015Read the full article