- Google and Facebook push back on Vietnam’s sweeping cyber law
- Vietnam says Google weighing setting up a local office
- Google and Facebook face Australia crackdown over market power
- Google+ to shut down in April after new security flaw found
- Waymo’s driverless taxis are not free of labour costs
- Should the US rein in share buybacks?
- CSI and the art of the smartphone
- Investors unlikely to rush back into tech sector
- Let’s be careful out there
- Google’s Obi Felten: ‘You can’t cast half the population as villains and the other half as victims’
Alphabet Inc (GOOG:NSQ) closed at 1,061.90, 8.29% above its 52-week low of 980.64, set on Mar 28, 2018.
980.64Mar 28 20181,273.89Jul 27 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||743.23bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||40.73 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 13 2018 21:00 GMT.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Alphabet Inc shares was Buy at 660.00 on 11 Aug 2015Read the full article