- The crimson tide — rising for global equities
- Lyft buys UK start-up Blue Vision on road to robo taxis
- Money for nothing: copyright law, YouTube, and the future of music [Part II]
- How smartphone apps track users and share data
- Investors aren’t ready to quit stumbling Faang stocks
- The Joker’s smile
- Wall St trims morning losses as tech rebounds
- What if — whisper it — management consultants are not vital to success?
- Wall Street struggles to find footing as risk-on mood dissipates
- Saudi Arabia conference, Ireland elections, ECB meeting
Alphabet Inc (GOOGL:BRN) closed at 1,088.39, 14.80% above the 52 week low of 948.04 set on Feb 09, 2018.
948.04Feb 09 20181,282.84Jul 27 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||769.58bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||37.24 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 23 2018.