- Activists can keep check while CEOs build sandcastles
- Wall Street squeezes out a gain as consumer, oil stocks rise
- Banks earnings drag Wall Street into the red
- Tech stocks propel Nasdaq to record high
- Nasdaq notches new record high despite ongoing trade jitters
- Facebook findings sting more than fine
- Alphabet’s new businesses: internet balloons and delivery drones
- Daimler and Bosch plan driverless shuttle service test
- Apple and Alphabet face US house panel questions on privacy
- Uber enters scooter wars with Lime investment
Alphabet Inc (GOOGL:NSQ) closed at 1,196.51, -1.15% below its 52-week high of 1,210.44, set on Jul 13, 2018.
918.60Aug 21 20171,210.44Jul 13 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||831.08bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||37.70 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 16 2018 21:00 BST.