- Driverless car start-up recruits female chief from Intel
- US earnings season kicks off: here’s what to watch
- Prosperity, by Colin Mayer
- Dropbox: cloud nein
- Life Biosciences joins the longevity race
- Waymo’s human concierge and robot driver
- Self-driving car start-up Aurora expected to raise $500m
- The tech sector is over
- Guest post: Private equity – tech's best kept secret
- Daimler speeds up self-driving trucking technology
Alphabet Inc (GOOGL:NSQ) closed at 1,089.51, 11.44% above the 52 week low of 977.66 set on Dec 24, 2018.
977.66Dec 24 20181,291.44Jul 27 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||754.73bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||40.73 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 16 2019 21:15 GMT.