- A selection of the FT’s biggest stories and best reads every Friday
- Can wearables transform medical research?
- Five US tech giants spend combined $115bn on buying back stock
- DeepMind’s move to transfer health unit to Google stirs data fears
- US stocks extend losses as tech sell-off adds to energy woes
- Big tech should brace for more pressure from Washington
- Wall Street opens firmly higher after midterm results
- As Moore’s law fades, computing seeks a new dimension
- Smart beta inflows slow as performance chasers lose patience
- US midterm candidates blitz reluctant voters with texts
As of last trade
Alphabet Inc (GOOGL:NSQ) traded at 1,059.71, 7.69% above its 52-week low of 984.00, set on Mar 28, 2018.
984.00Mar 28 20181,291.44Jul 27 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||742.66bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||39.91 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 16 2018 17:25 GMT.