- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- 'Trust Marks' for media, Kochs back Time bid, Tencent video push
- Tech's juggernauts leave little room for plucky underdogs
- Google faces sustained regulatory attack from emboldened critics
- MBAs who specialise in environment will drive change
- African business leaders find new ways to give back
- Can TV stand up to Google and Facebook?
- China's ecommerce groups push into physical world with hybrid stores
- Google faces local antitrust investigation in US
- Channel 4 teams up with European broadcasters for advertising partnership
- Artificial intelligence starts to revolutionise luxury industries
As of last trade
Alphabet Inc (GOOGL:NSQ) traded at 1,044.19, -1.83% below its 52-week high of 1,063.62, set on Oct 27, 2017.
753.36Dec 01 20161,063.62Oct 27 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||722.90bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||30.02 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 17 2017 17:17 GMT.