- Wall Street shake-up scatters US tech behemoths
- Tesla needs cash, says Morgan Stanley
- Nasdaq slides as technology stocks take a hit
- EM technology sector cut down to size as BATs reclassified
- Week ahead: Koreas summit, sector reshuffle, US data
- Going to pot: the cult of the tech genius
- Artificial intelligence must avoid a backlash
- London design special: what to see and where to see it
- Who wants to be a trillionaire? Microsoft
- Republican anger boils over into political threat for Big Tech
Alphabet Inc (GOOGL:NSQ) closed at 1,174.27, -9.07% below its 52-week high of 1,291.44, set on Jul 27, 2018.
924.51Sep 25 20171,291.44Jul 27 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||809.87bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||37.24 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 19 2018 21:00 BST.