- Treat social media like email and search engines
- This is a tech bubble, when's the crash?
- Amazon results trounce Wall Street expectations
- Apple to start paying Irish back taxes
- Amazon shares hit all-time high as profits trounce expectations
- Strong earnings help tech sector end losing streak
- Lex letter from San Francisco: Scooter wars and space travel
- NYSE plan to expand floor-traded stocks hits snag
- Alphabet boosts spending as revenues soar
- Alphabet: spend, spend, spend
Alphabet Inc (GOOGL:NSQ) closed at 1,075.31, -10.24% below its 52-week high of 1,198.00, set on Jan 29, 2018.
915.31Jul 03 20171,198.00Jan 29 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||744.91bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||37.70 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 22 2018 21:00 BST.