- Vietnam says Google weighing setting up a local office
- Google and Facebook face Australia crackdown over market power
- Google+ to shut down in April after new security flaw found
- Waymo’s driverless taxis are not free of labour costs
- Should the US rein in share buybacks?
- CSI and the art of the smartphone
- Investors unlikely to rush back into tech sector
- Let’s be careful out there
- Google’s Obi Felten: ‘You can’t cast half the population as villains and the other half as victims’
- Waymo starts charging autonomous car riders in Arizona
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 20 minutes.