- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Opinion today: Can the City survive Brexit?
- How the City of London can survive Brexit
- Goldman Sachs draws ire over Verisure bond deal
- US bank stocks: leap year
- Regulators plan eleventh-hour change to Mifid share-trading rules
- Goldman Sachs shakes up management in bond trading unit
- Wall St warns Trump team of Brexit 'point of no return'
- Goldman Sachs faces large paper loss on Venezuelan bond
- Lloyd Blankfein takes Twitter lessons from Donald Trump
- Wall Street banks rake in bumper fees from leveraged loans
Goldman Sachs Group Inc (GS:NYQ) closed at 236.43, -7.34% below its 52-week high of 255.15, set on Mar 01, 2017.
209.37Nov 23 2016255.15Mar 01 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||89.18bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||19.25 |
|Annual div (ADY)||3.00 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.26%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 29 2017|
|Div pay-date||Sep 28 2017|
|Next div ex-date||Nov 29 2017|
|Next div pay-date||Dec 28 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 22 2017 21:00 GMT.