- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Opinion today: Can the City survive Brexit?
- How the City of London can survive Brexit
- Goldman Sachs draws ire over Verisure bond deal
- US bank stocks: leap year
- Regulators plan eleventh-hour change to Mifid share-trading rules
- Goldman Sachs shakes up management in bond trading unit
- Wall St warns Trump team of Brexit 'point of no return'
- Goldman Sachs faces large paper loss on Venezuelan bond
- Lloyd Blankfein takes Twitter lessons from Donald Trump
- Wall Street banks rake in bumper fees from leveraged loans
Goldman Sachs Group Inc (GS:NYQ) closed at 250.97, -4.26% below its 52-week high of 262.14, set on Dec 22, 2017.
209.62May 31 2017262.14Dec 22 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||95.68bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||8.67 |
|Annual div (ADY)||3.00 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.18%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 29 2017|
|Div pay-date||Dec 28 2017|
|Next div ex-date||Feb 28 2018|
|Next div pay-date||Mar 29 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2018 21:00 GMT.