- Hims & Hers and ChristianaCare Partner to Expand In-Person Healthcare Access in Four States
- Hims & Hers Health, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results and Raises Full Year 2022 Outlook; Platform Demand and Financial Outperformance Driving Expected Adjusted EBITDA Profitability Beginning in Q4 2022
- Hims & Hers to Announce Third Quarter 2022 Earnings on November 7, 2022
- Hims & Hers appoints Chief Communications Officer & VP of Fulfillment Operations
- Now More Than Ever Americans Are Open To Exploring Their Sexuality, Hims & Hers’ Nationwide Survey Uncovers The Realities Of Sex In America Today
- Hims & Hers Launches New Android Apps
Hims & Hers Health Inc (HIMS:NYQ) closed at 6.06, -16.76% below its 52-week high of 7.28, set on Aug 15, 2022.
2.72May 12 20227.28Aug 15 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.26bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.411 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 28 2022 21:10 GMT.