- Holding(s) in Company
- Second Price Monitoring Extn
- Price Monitoring Extension
- New Limestone Area Added to Portfolio
- New Corporate Presentation
- Expanded Marketing Channels of KP FÃ©rtilÂ®
- Q1 2021 KP FÃ©rtil Sales Update
- Harvest Receives the Green Economy Mark
- Harvest Relinquishes the Capela Potash Project
- Review of 2020 and Outlook for 2021
As of last trade
Harvest Minerals Ltd (HMI:LSE) traded at 3.95, -17.71% below its 52-week high of 4.80, set on Jun 08, 2021.
1.67Sep 21 20204.80Jun 08 2021
|Market cap||7.53m GBP|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jun 23 2021 12:59 BST.