- Hansa Biopharma announces increase in number of shares and votes
- Hansa Biopharma Interim Report Jan-Jun 2020
- Hansa Biopharma Announces Exclusive Agreement With Sarepta Therapeutics to Develop and Promote Imlifidase as Pre-treatment Ahead of Gene Therapy in Select Indications
- Hansa Biopharma to Host Conference Call to Provide Interim Results for the First Half of 2020 and Business Update
- Hansa Biopharma Receives Positive CHMP Opinion for IdefirixTM (imlifidase) for Kidney Transplant in EU
- Bulletin from the Annual General Meeting in Hansa Biopharma AB (publ)
- Hansa Biopharma Appoints Achim Kaufhold as CMO to Support the Expansion Outside Transplantation
- Hansa Biopharma Submits Responses to Outstanding Questions From EMA on May 26
- Notice to Annual General Meeting in Hansa Biopharma AB (publ)
- Hansa Biopharma Announces Upcoming Presentations Including a Late Breaking Poster Presentation at the 2020 American Transplant Congress
Hansa Biopharma AB (HNSA:STO) closed at 270.00, -6.44% below its 52-week high of 288.60, set on Aug 04, 2020.
59.30Mar 16 2020288.60Aug 04 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||12.08bn SEK|
|EPS (TTM)||-9.94 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 06 2020 17:00 BST.