- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Theresa May's pledge to cap energy bills hits utility shares
- Green bond boom brings growing pains
- SSE and ScottishPower lose out to rivals in customer churn
- Vattenfall to enter UK consumer energy market
- US utilities under pressure to cut emissions further
- UK energy groups hit by government crackdown on tariffs
- UK energy market a 'mess', Scottish Power says
- Iberdrola chairman denounces EU energy rules as 'Kafkaesque'
- Innogy chief warns on Britain's energy security
- Independent energy suppliers fall from power in face of big six
As of last trade
Iberdrola SA (IBE:MCE) traded at 6.70, -8.21% below its 52-week high of 7.30, set on Jun 07, 2017.
5.53Dec 02 20167.30Jun 07 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||42.20bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.42 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.3092 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.57%|
|Div ex-date||Jul 05 2017|
|Div pay-date||Jul 27 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 17 2017 12:01 BST.