- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Iberdrola chairman denounces EU energy rules as 'Kafkaesque'
- Innogy chief warns on Britain's energy security
- Independent energy suppliers fall from power in face of big six
- Iberdrola seeks to reassures investors on Brexit impact
- Iberdrola files lawsuit against Bankia over IPO
- Eon and RWE pursue radical restructurings
- Telefónica executive chairman César Alierta set to step down
- Coal-fired Longannet power station generates last electricity
- ScottishPower's £400m plan to expand 'hollow mountain' plant
- Iberdrola: staying lucky
As of last trade
Iberdrola SA (IBE:MCE) traded at 6.06, -3.56% below its 52-week high of 6.29, set on Apr 28, 2016.
4.80Jun 24 20166.29Apr 28 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||38.91bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.3998 EUR|
|Annual div (ADY)||0.2719 EUR|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.51%|
|Div ex-date||Jan 05 2017|
|Div pay-date||Feb 01 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 20 2017 12:59 GMT.