- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- UK energy groups hit by government crackdown on tariffs
- UK energy market a 'mess', Scottish Power says
- Iberdrola chairman denounces EU energy rules as 'Kafkaesque'
- Innogy chief warns on Britain's energy security
- Independent energy suppliers fall from power in face of big six
- Iberdrola seeks to reassures investors on Brexit impact
- Iberdrola files lawsuit against Bankia over IPO
Iberdrola SA (IBE:MCE) closed at 7.03, -0.58% below its 52-week high of 7.07, set on May 25, 2017.
4.80Jun 24 20167.07May 25 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||45.26bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.4133 EUR|
|Annual div (ADY)||0.31 EUR|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.42%|
|Div ex-date||Jan 05 2017|
|Div pay-date||Feb 01 2017|
|Next div ex-date||Jul 05 2017|
|Next div pay-date||Jul 27 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 29 2017 16:35 BST.