- Installed Building Products Announces the Acquisition of Five Star Building Products, LLC
- Installed Building Products Awarded With “National Preferred Partner” Distinction
- Installed Building Products Announces Upcoming Investor Conference Schedule
- Installed Building Products Reports Record Second Quarter 2021 Results and Declares Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Installed Building Products to Report Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results
Installed Building Products Inc (IBP:NYQ) closed at 115.11, -18.12% below its 52-week high of 140.58, set on May 05, 2021.
85.18Nov 09 2020140.58May 05 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.42bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.72 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.20 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.04%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 14 2021|
|Div pay-date||Sep 30 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 21 2021 21:10 BST.