- HNA cuts stake in Deutsche Bank
- China banks: virtue brings loan reward
- Chinese fire up Irish aviation finance market
- Banks benefit from China's economic rebalancing
- China dollar debt-sale yield matches Goldman Sachs credit risk
- Chinese banks: liquidity, no tranqs
- BlackRock and Fidelity put China's Communists into company laws
- China's big banks emerge as winners from 'regulatory windstorm'
- Hunt for a China equity benchmark continues to elude investors
- Chinese stocks get unified Hong Kong treatment
As of last trade
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd (ICK:FRA) traded at 0.722, -7.79% below its 52-week high of 0.783, set on Feb 01, 2018.
0.534Jul 07 20170.783Feb 01 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||0.0301 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.08%|
|Div ex-date||Jul 03 2017|
|Div pay-date||Aug 02 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 19 2018 08:00 GMT.