- Chinese fire up Irish aviation finance market
- Banks benefit from China's economic rebalancing
- China dollar debt-sale yield matches Goldman Sachs credit risk
- Chinese banks: liquidity, no tranqs
- BlackRock and Fidelity put China's Communists into company laws
- China's big banks emerge as winners from 'regulatory windstorm'
- Hunt for a China equity benchmark continues to elude investors
- Chinese stocks get unified Hong Kong treatment
- Companies can no longer bank on the Chinese for funds
- China's traditional banks lose branding ground to internet rivals
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd (ICK:FRA) closed at 0.67, -6.94% below its 52-week high of 0.72, set on Oct 30, 2017.
0.532Dec 22 20160.72Oct 30 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||0.0301 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.76%|
|Div ex-date||Jul 03 2017|
|Div pay-date||Aug 02 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 12 2017 16:12 GMT.