- International Game Technology PLC Announces New Chief Financial Officer and Changes to Board of Directors
- International Game Technology PLC Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend Of $0.20
- International Game Technology PLC to Host Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2019 Results Conference Call on Tuesday, March 3, 2020
- IGT Wins "Slot Provider of the Year" and "Best Slot Game" Awards During ICE London
- International Game Technology PLC Appoints Fabio Celadon as Executive Vice President, Strategy and Corporate Development
- IGT Selected for 2020 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index
- IGT Signs Multi-State Sports Betting Agreement with Delaware North Companies Gaming & Entertainment, Inc.
- IGT Showcases Player-Driven Performance at ICE 2020
International Game Technology PLC (IGT:NYQ) closed at 4.95, 37.88% above the 52 week low of 3.59 set on Mar 18, 2020.
3.59Mar 18 202016.25Nov 14 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.01bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0936 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.80 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||16.16%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 16 2020|
|Div pay-date||Mar 31 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 03 2020 23:30 BST.