- IGT Presents World-Class Gaming, Systems, iGaming and Sports Betting Portfolio at 2022 Global Gaming Expo
- IGT to Introduce Self-Serve Lottery Terminals in Ontario via 15-Year Contract with OLG
- INTERNATIONAL GAME TECHNOLOGY PLC ANNOUNCES EARLY RESULTS OF AND INCREASES OF CAPS AND NEW EARLY SETTLEMENT DATE WITH RESPECT TO CAPPED TENDER OFFER FOR ITS 6.500% SENIOR SECURED NOTES DUE 2025 AND ITS 3.500% SENIOR SECURED NOTES DUE 2024
- International Game Technology PLC Announces Completion of Sale of Italian Commercial Payment Business to PostePay S.p.A.
- IGT PlayDigital Grows Partnership with SKS365 Group via Expanded Content Agreement in Italy
- INTERNATIONAL GAME TECHNOLOGY PLC ANNOUNCES CAPPED TENDER OFFER WITH RESPECT TO ITS 6.500% SENIOR SECURED NOTES DUE 2025 AND 3.500% SENIOR SECURED NOTES DUE 2024
- IGT Signs Four-Year Contract Extension with New York Lottery to Continue as Primary Technology Supplier
- INTERNATIONAL GAME TECHNOLOGY PLC ANNOUNCES AGREEMENT IN PRINCIPLE TO SETTLE LEGAL PROCEEDINGS RELATED TO BENSON V. DOUBLE DOWN INTERACTIVE LLC
- IGT Leads Future of Lottery Retail in Portugal via 7,200 Retailer Vue Terminal Contract
- IGT and Nisqually Red Wind Casino Team Up in Multi-Year Sports Betting Agreement
As of last trade
International Game Technology PLC (IGT:NYQ) traded at 16.23, 8.16% above its 52-week low of 15.01, set on Sep 23, 2022.
15.01Sep 23 202232.95Nov 05 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.10bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.7761 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.80 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.06%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 15 2022|
|Div pay-date||Aug 30 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 03 2022 14:30 BST.