- ICON Releases Environmental, Social and Governance Report
- ICON Announces the Expansion of its Accellacare Site Network
- ICON plc to Present at the 30th Annual Credit Suisse Healthcare Conference and the 4th Annual Evercore ISI HealthCONx Conference
- ICON Reports Third Quarter 2021 Results
- Tánaiste announces multi-million Euro R&D support of ICON to accelerate decentralised clinical trial technology
ICON PLC (IJF:MUN) closed at 242.00, -4.72% below its 52-week high of 254.00, set on Nov 22, 2021.
175.00Jul 01 2021254.00Nov 22 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||22.21bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.94 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 03 2021 07:01 GMT.