- Incyte Announces the Validation by the European Medicines Agency of its Marketing Authorization Application for Pemigatinib in Patients with Cholangiocarcinoma
- Incyte Announces Results of Phase 3 Study of Itacitinib in Patients with Treatment-Naïve Acute Graft-Versus-Host Disease
- Incyte Names New Member to Its Board of Directors
- Incyte to Present at Upcoming Investor Conference
- Incyte Announces Acceptance and Priority Review of NDA for Pemigatinib as a Treatment for Patients with Cholangiocarcinoma
- Data from Incyte’s Oncology Portfolio Accepted for Presentation at the 61st Annual ASH Meeting
- Incyte Reports 2019 Third Quarter Financial Results and Provides Updates on Key Clinical Programs
Incyte Corp (INCY:NSQ) closed at 80.50, 11.81% above the 52 week low of 72.00 set on Sep 27, 2019.
72.00Sep 27 201996.79Dec 11 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||17.34bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.86 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 17 2020 21:00 GMT.