- Incyte Announces Positive Results from a Phase 2 Study of Ruxolitinib Cream in Patients with Vitiligo
- Incyte Announces First Patient Treated in Phase 3 Clinical Trial of Pemigatinib as a First-Line Therapy for Cholangiocarcinoma
- New Data from GEOMETRY mono-1 Study Show Clinically Meaningful Results in Patients with Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer with MET exon-14 Skipping Mutation Treated with Capmatinib
- FDA Approves Jakafi® (ruxolitinib) for the Treatment of Patients with Acute Graft-Versus-Host Disease
- Incyte to Present at Upcoming Investor Conference
- Data from Incyte’s Inflammation and Autoimmunity Portfolio to be Featured at the 24th World Congress of Dermatology
- Incyte Announces Abstracts Accepted for Presentation at the 2019 ASCO Annual Meeting and the 24th Congress of EHA
- Incyte to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Incyte Reports 2019 First Quarter Financial Results and Provides Updates on Key Clinical Programs
- Incyte to Report First Quarter Financial Results
Incyte Corp (INCY:NSQ) closed at 84.87, -4.46% below its 52-week high of 88.83, set on Mar 04, 2019.
57.00Dec 24 201888.83Mar 04 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||16.66bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.17 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 19 2019 21:00 BST.