- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Incyte Reports 2017 Fourth-Quarter and Year-End Financial Results, Provides 2018 Financial Guidance and Updates on Key Clinical Programs
- Incyte to Present at Upcoming Investor Conference
- Incyte Updates Conference Call Time to Report Fourth Quarter and Year-End Financial Results
- Incyte to Report Fourth Quarter and Year-End Financial Results
- Incyte Corporation Recommends Shareholders Reject Mini-Tender Offer by TRC Capital Corporation
- Incyte and Syros Announce Global Target Discovery and Validation Collaboration Focused on Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
- Invitae Chairman Randy Scott Joins Freenome Board of Directors
- Four-Year Phase 3 Data Analysis Shows Durability of Response of Jakafi® (ruxolitinib) in Patients with Polycythemia Vera
Incyte Corp (INCY:NSQ) closed at 86.03, 6.41% above its 52-week low of 80.85, set on Feb 09, 2018.
80.85Feb 09 2018153.15Mar 15 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||18.16bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.56 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 16 2018 21:00 GMT.