- Incyte to Present at Upcoming Investor Conference
- Incyte Reports 2019 Third Quarter Financial Results and Provides Updates on Key Clinical Programs
- Incyte Announces that the REACH2 Pivotal Trial of Ruxolitinib (Jakafi®) Meets Primary Endpoint in Patients with Steroid-Refractory Acute Graft-Versus-Host Disease
- Incyte Announces Positive 52-Week Results From a Randomized Phase 2 Study of Ruxolitinib Cream in Patients With Vitiligo
- Incyte to Report Third Quarter Financial Results
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Incyte Announces Positive Updated Results from Phase 2 Trial of Pemigatinib in Patients with Previously Treated, Advanced Cholangiocarcinoma
- Incyte Announces First Patient Treated in Phase 3 Clinical Trial Program Evaluating Ruxolitinib Cream in Patients with Vitiligo
- Incyte to Host Investor Conference Call from ESMO 2019
- Incyte Launches #MyMPNChallenge to Inspire the Myeloproliferative Neoplasm (MPN) Community During Blood Cancer Awareness Month
- Data from Incyte’s Oncology Portfolio to be Featured at the 2019 ESMO Congress
Incyte Corp (INCY:NSQ) closed at 87.94, -1.52% below its 52-week high of 89.30, set on Jun 24, 2019.
57.00Dec 24 201889.30Jun 24 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||18.94bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.86 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 19 2019 21:00 GMT.