- Incyte Names New Member to Its Board of Directors
- Data from Phase 3 TRuE-AD Trials of Ruxolitinib Cream in Atopic Dermatitis to be Presented at the 2020 Revolutionizing Atopic Dermatitis Virtual Conference
- Incyte Partners with Artist and Patient J.G. Jones to Raise Awareness for Myeloproliferative Neoplasms (MPNs)
- Incyte Announces Launch of the Incyte Ingenuity Award Program to Recognize Innovation Within the GVHD Community
- Incyte Announces Positive Topline Results From Phase 3 TRuE-AD Program Evaluating Ruxolitinib Cream in Patients With Atopic Dermatitis
- Incyte Reports 2019 Fourth Quarter and Year-End Financial Results and Provides 2020 Financial Guidance and Updates on Key Clinical Programs
- Incyte to Present at Upcoming Investor Conference
- Incyte Announces Acceptance and Priority Review of NDA for Capmatinib for Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Incyte Announces that the TRuE-AD2 Pivotal Trial of Ruxolitinib Cream Met its Primary Endpoint in Patients with Atopic Dermatitis
- Incyte to Report Fourth Quarter and Year-End Financial Results
Incyte Corp (INCY:NSQ) closed at 72.17, 15.51% above the 52 week low of 62.48 set on Mar 23, 2020.
62.48Mar 23 202096.79Dec 11 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||14.95bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.05 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 30 2020 21:00 BST.