- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Merck lung cancer trial boosts immunotherapy hopes
- Incyte slumps 19% after combo therapy fails late-stage test
- Melanoma trial failure deals heavy blow to immunotherapy hopes
- Immunotherapy: beyond melanoma and lung cancer treatment
- Cancer pill costs soar as drug companies retain pricing power
Incyte Corp (INCY:NSQ) closed at 68.43, 11.63% above the 52 week low of 61.30 set on Apr 09, 2018.
61.30Apr 09 2018140.11Aug 31 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||14.49bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.56 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 20 2018 21:00 BST.