- Merck lung cancer trial boosts immunotherapy hopes
- Incyte slumps 19% after combo therapy fails late-stage test
- Melanoma trial failure deals heavy blow to immunotherapy hopes
- Immunotherapy: beyond melanoma and lung cancer treatment
- A DD special dispatch from the year's most deal-filled healthcare conference
Incyte Corp (INCY:NSQ) closed at 62.03, 3.00% above its 52-week low of 60.23, set on May 03, 2018.
60.23May 03 2018117.95Oct 31 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||13.13bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.4899 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 15 2018 21:00 BST.