- Independent Bank Corp. Announces Quarterly Dividend
- Independent Bank Corp. COO Robert D. Cozzone and CFO Mark J. Ruggiero to Participate in the 2023 KBW Winter Financial Services Conference
- Rockland Trust’s Investment Management Group Announces a Record Year with $5.8 Billion in Assets Under Administration
- Independent Bank Corp. Reports Fourth Quarter Net Income of $77.0 Million
- Rockland Trust Company and Independent Bank Corp. Appoint Jeffrey J. Tengel as Chief Executive Officer
- Independent Bank Corp.’s Announcement of Date of Fourth Quarter Conference Call
Independent Bank Corp (Massachusetts) (INDB:NSQ) closed at 65.33, 2.53% above its 52-week low of 63.72, set on Mar 24, 2023.
63.72Mar 24 202391.65Dec 02 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||3.01bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.70 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.20 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.29%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 24 2023|
|Div pay-date||Apr 06 2023|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 30 2023 21:00 BST.