- Jane’s by IHS Markit Discovers Likely Operational Testing at North Korean Nuclear Reactor
- Bethany Baer of IHS Markit Honored at Women in Technology and Data Awards
- IHS Markit to Hold Conference Call and Webcast on March 27, 2018 with Release of First Quarter Results for Fiscal Year 2018
- “Innovation Agora” at CERAWeek by IHS Markit to Deliver Insight into Technology Transformation Underway in Energy
- IHS Markit Announces Innovation Awards Winners at ShowStoppers @ MWC in Barcelona
- CERAWeek by IHS Markit to Showcase the 2018 Class of Energy Innovation Pioneers
- U.S. Senator Daniel Sullivan to Speak at CERAWeek 2018 by IHS Markit
- North Korean ICBM Design Shows External Influence, Jane’s by IHS Markit Says
- IEA Executive Director and OPEC Secretary General to Deliver Remarks at CERAWeek by IHS Markit 2018
- ARA Forecasts Equipment Rental Industry to Grow to Nearly $60 Billion by 2021
IHS Markit Ltd (INFO:NSQ) closed at 48.78, -1.43% below its 52-week high of 49.49, set on Mar 12, 2018.
37.82Mar 22 201749.49Mar 12 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||19.41bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.00 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 16 2018 20:00 BST.