- Innovus Pharma to Present at H.C. Wainwright 20th Annual Global Investment Conference
- Innovus Pharma Reports New Quarterly Revenue Record of $7.3 million for the Second Quarter 2018 and Expands to Canadian Market
- Innovus Pharma Signs Purchase Agreement with “Showcase – The Home of the Hottest Trends” to Sell the Company’s Apeaz® Cream for the Relief of Arthritis Pain in Its 110 “Showcase” Retail Stores in the United States and Canada
- Innovus Pharma Announces Three Regulatory Filings with Health Canada for Its Products: Xyralid® Suppositories, Beyond Human® Testosterone and RecalMax™
- Innovus Pharmaceuticals to Release Its Second Quarter 2018 Financial Results on Tuesday, August 14, 2018
- Innovus Pharma Signs Purchase Agreement with CVS Pharmacy, Inc. to Sell Its Product Androferti® to Increase Sperm Quality in Their Newly Established In-Store Men’s Clinic
- Innovus Pharmaceuticals Reports Preliminary Q2 2018 Sales Revenue of $6.6 million to $6.8 million
Innovus Pharmaceuticals Inc (INNV:QBB) closed at 0.111, 42.31% above the 52 week low of 0.078 set on Nov 17, 2017.
0.078Nov 17 20170.21Feb 21 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||23.52m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0355 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 12 2018 20:10 BST.